Terms and Conditions
- Spa Vouchers are valid for 1 years from date of purchase.
- Vouchers are non-refundable.
- Vouchers purchased for monthly spa specials are only valid for the month that the special is running.
- Discount vouchers may not be used in conjunction with any other vouchers, specials, discounts or promotions.
- Vouchers can be used for the treatments/values stipulated, however no products can be purchased with a voucher.
- Valid gift vouchers (online or hard copy) need to be presented at your appointment, in order to be redeemed.
- We accept Visa, Master Credit Cards and cash payments.
- 50% deposit is required for any spa bookings valued at R1000 or more.
- All deposits are non-refundable in the event that the booking was not cancelled with at least 48 hours’ notice.
- Payment for additional treatments/purchases must be made on departure.
- Please keep your phone on silent or switched off during your spa visit.
- Ohana Beauty & Wellness spa will not be held liable for theft, loss or misfortune that may occur at our spa or the hotel.
- Treatment prices are correct at the time of print, however treatments and prices are subject to review without notice.
- We are open on all public holidays except for the 25th of December and the 1st of
- Unless otherwise arranged, spa treatments are only available to those over 16 years of age.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Please inform/consult your therapist if you are pregnant, have recently had surgery, are on special medications or suffer from any health conditions.
Bookings and Cancellations:
- Booking in advance is recommended and bookings are subject to availability.
- It is essential that you arrive at least 10 minutes before your appointment.
- Appointment times include (where relevant) consultation.
- In the event that we are busy or near closing time and you are late, your treatment time will be reduced.
- If you are unable to keep your scheduled appointment, please let us know 24 hours in advance. We reserve the right to charge for any appointments that are missed without adequate notice.
- When it comes to the collection, use and disclosure of your information, our procedures are transparent and legal.
- The only personal information/data we collect from you when you visit our website is your Usage Data, from either a mobile device or desktop device.
- Usage Data comprises of your device’s internet protocol address (IP Address), browser type, browser version, website pages on our website that you visit, the time and date of your visit, how much time was spent on these pages, unique device identifiers and other similar diagnostic data.
- We may also collect information provided by your browser whenever you visit our website.
- Any personal data that we acquire is secure and remains solely with us.